Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mounts And Blade Hack

Caderona Cocky (Part I)

is time to tell a bittersweet experience I had about a month ago with a kinesiologist nalgoncita as I like. After the chamba permission to leave after lunch (dial because I had an appointment with the doctor). Back to my jato to search pages prostis a ravine hembrita which would dampen the biscochón. I met a Colombian brunette recontra looked strong and a powerful Derrien rabbits could get more stiff cock that comes your way.


After enlisting, I called to arrange an appointment. I mean pod and I always said the price was 250 Lucrecia hour. Ahhhhh !!!!!!!. The price I get scared of me and Don Fulgencio (he already wanted to recast in his underwear) but as far chambeo and earn my money, I decided to bury the gift gustito and Bananas in a good foreign pope. Furthermore (as always) on my phone list of other prostis number just in case.


After arriving at the reference point I had told the Colombian prostitutes (San Borja) the call to cellular. It rang and rang but nobody answered. After spending about 10 minutes ringing, turned off the phone. I assumed that the female was in full fatigues taurine (well, sword crossed) and did not want to be interrupted. Since I do not want to be on the bench waiting like Peruvian football player, I decided to call another who treats prostitution.


I called another "lady in waiting" and he said he was located in the same district and that the price was 150 soles per hour. From the pictures had seemed sympathetic so I decided to drop you because I overflowed porongos of sires file and had to download with a skinny anyway.


After arriving at the crossing that had indicated the spoiled me (about 20 minutes after the call) ring your cel to give me the exact address. The Skinny replied and said that a parishioner had arrived and would take half an hour with him. I roasted with a whore for having said he was free and he could handle. But she told me in half an hour normal idle and I attended. I hung up and as it was too late to find another hooker, I was half an hour tombo traffic on the street waiting for the dog becomes free.


After spending half an hour as a post, I called. I said it was free but he was going to shower for 15 minutes. I waited another 15 minutes until good customer called me giving me the exact address. Roast wait, heading into the den of prostitutes to let off steam with it. I rang the doorbell of his depa. And then ...

... CONTINUE

0 comments:

Post a Comment